Children grow to their full potential at Wiggles-n-Giggles. Here’s why:
- Quality Licensed and experienced provider
- Well-structured, fun-filled days
- Daily story time & circle time
- Shared family/childcare spaces and exclusive child care spaces
- Large, fenced outdoor play area.
- Themed weeks
- Customized, weekly preschool curriculum (September – May)
- Weekly arts and crafts
- Summer science activities
- Summer Ooey Gooey week
- Celebrations (holidays/birthdays)
- Planned Field Trips
- Southwest Human Development Childcare Food Program
- Walks around neighborhood
- Always a smoke-free home
- Daily welcome and calendar time
We help address each child socially, emotionally, and cognitively!
Our curriculum stimulates thinking, reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving. Based on current early learning research, our curriculum actively engages children and supports differences in learning styles, maturity, and interests.
Our infants are special to us and they are involved in all of our activities. One of the special things about a home daycare is that all ages play together and truly become family.
- 6:00am – 7:45am Wake-up activities, reading, limited cartoons (usually PBS, Disney jr or Nick jr)
- 7:45am – 8:00am Scheduled bathroom visit
- 8:00am – 8:45am Breakfast
- 8:45am – 10:45 Calendar Time, outdoor play, a walk, the park, inside free play, crafts, games, or preschool activities
- 10:45am – 11:00am Clean-up time / scheduled bathroom visit
- 11:00am – 11:15am (Lunch prep) Transition Activity
- 11:15am -11:30am Lunch
- 11:45am – 12:15pm Finish Lunch / Quiet reading time
- 12:15pm – 2:30pm Quiet time / nap time
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm Scheduled bathroom visit/snack / outdoor play or inside free play
- 4:00pm – 5:30pm Organized activity or outdoor play